music :: Dead Man’s Bones – http://www.myspace.com/deadmansbones – In The Room Where You Sleep (wrap party live version)
I actually haven’t thought about my resolutions for 2009. My standing one of course involves my poetry – write one poem a day. After that, things are up in the air. Shall I go for random? Yes, let’s go for random!
- Write one poem a day.
- Take one picture a day… either post the picture each day or post a week’s worth of pictures in one post… hmmm, I like the thought of saving pictures for one post…
- Take a picture with a “celebrity” type (this includes actors, singers, baseball players, writers, etc) of the male persuasion.
- Email or call my sister and cousins at least once a week.
- Visit my grandfather’s grave at the very least on his birthday and his death day.
- Go to three baseball games this season (more A’s than Giants, please!)
- Learn to bake.
- Start going to church.
Let’s see how many of these resolutions get broken. 😉