if only in dreams
let me hear your warm laughter
maybe just once more
So, had my crown done today. It was an interesting few hours. The most uncomfortable thing was the process to numb me. LOL Otherwise, it went fine and I have a new crown! Fun, I know.
etc and such
- I neglected to note that yesterday was the second anniversary of the father-in-law’s death. In some ways, it feels like such a long time ago and in other ways, not so much. I really wish there was a place where we could go visit him, maybe say some words. I would like to pay my respects to him…
- I woke up today with a notice that two of my contacts have joined Twitter. One is my cousin, which is awesome! I love when family joins a social network that I frequent. I hope he likes it. 🙂 The other person is someone who blocked me on Facebook. If you know me, you might figure out who this person is. Suffice to say that it is unlikely I will follow this person even if I get a follow…
- My A’s won!!! They’re leading the series 2-1 over the Tigers…
- The Cards won!!! They’ve sent it back to St. Louis, tied in the series with the Pirates….
- We watched the end of each game at Buffalo Wild Wings after my dentist appointment. I had two Captain and Cokes to help me the trauma of a getting the crown. 😉 And neither of us had wings! I had potato wedges and shared a basket of onion rings. I eat so healthy, I know. LOL!
- Strike Back – [spoilers follow, as usual]
~ First of all, STONEBRIDGE FIGHTING NAKED. HOLY CRAP. It was rather awesome. They are crazy, I tell ya, CRAZY!
~ Second, POOR LEO. He was in too deep and he realized he wouldn’t come out of it alive. When he was talking to his daughter, I almost started crying! Damn this show for having such moments that wrench your heart. Alas!
~ Third, I love the way the Russian chick has her vodka. Oh my!
- The Witches of East End – Yes, we watched a show on Lifetime. I liked it! I wonder where it’s going and I like the characters enough at this point to keep watching. We’ll see how it goes. 😉 And I like the Killian guy. Looks like a dude out of a bodice ripper. LOL