I had an awesome Sunday at the Garlic Festival in Gilroy but I’m working on my report so here’s the short version, bullet style!
- I FINALLY met Jacob Davis and it was so worth the wait! He’s amazing and sweet and wonderful and if it’s possible, I adore him more than I did before we met.
- The cohorts are awesome! I’m so glad I got to also meet Teddy, Babs, Caleb, and Justin. They knew me by name (well, not sure about Justin) and greeted me like an old friend. How stoked was I?
- Jacob’s set was high energy and so good! Loved everything about it and they all impressed me so much. Justin is SO COOL on guitar.
- Got a setlist (thank you Justin and Caleb!), which I of course got signed by all the boys. I’m going to have to have that framed!
- Loved taking pictures with all the boys and I especially LOVE our group shot. I loved being able to chat with the guys and it was easy.
- Carly Pearce, who played before Jacob, was so good! I’m a new fan now!
I will share more later!